First Floor, Margaret Powell House
403 Midsummer Boulevard, Milton Keynes MK9 3BN
Telephone: 01908 231123
The Milton Keynes Reader Service offers the following free service to anybody living in Milton Keynes who finds reading or writing difficult due to sight problems or because of physical disabilities :
- A confidential and reliable reading and writing service in your own home;
- A shop & see service;
- A facilitation service to give an opportunity to take part in educational and cultural activities;
- An individual, tailor-made transcription service.
Our volunteers assist on a one-to-one basis. They are DBS-checked, trained by service users, friendly and professional in their approach.
Donate: make a one-off or regular donation to MKRS via Localgiving.com.
The MKRS is supported by various organizations, including:
- Milton Keynes Council;
- Milton Keynes Community Foundation;
- Walnut Tree Community Shop.